Dramatic Lashes with Exceptionnel De Chanel Intense Volume and Curl Mascara
I have pretty good eyelashes, so I’m usually not concerned with finding a formula to make them longer or thicker or curled. So I was very surprised and impressed with Chanel’s new Intense Volume and Curl Mascara. My lashes look awesome! I didn’t know they could look this good. I’m not sure if it’s the formula or the fancy brush, but this is one great mascara. The formula a thick, but not goopy. It takes a few seconds to dry, but once it does it stays put and doesn’t budge – no running, no flaking and no smudging. The brush has alternating brushes and combs- the brush lays down a coat of mascara to create volume and then the combs separate and curl the lashes. You apply the formula by rotating the brush as you brush on the mascara – a little tricky to do, but gives amazing results. You definitely have to check this one out.
If you liked this post, you should also check out:
- Product Review: Neutrogena Full Volume Fortifying Mascara
- Product Review: Avon’s SuperSHOCK Mascara
- Review: John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo and Conditioner
- Product Review: John Frieda Straight Ahead and Curl Around Style-Starting Daily Shampoo and Conditioner
- Fresh and Flirty with Stila Cherry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain and Multi-Effect Mascara