Keep Your Locks Moisturized with Carol’s Daughter Tui Hair Smoothie
Carol’s Daughter makes some of the most delicious smelling products out there. The Tui Hair Smoothie is no exception. This rich hair conditioner smells like a tropical vacation with guava, mango and passion fruit scents. This conditioner comes in a pot and is nice and thick. It only took a small scoop to coat my hair with the ultra moisturizing formula made with rapa seed oil, omega-6, omega-3, olive fruit oil, sunflower seed oil, shea butter and cocoa butters. I tried using this conditioner by rinsing it off after a minute and later, by leaving it on for 15 minutes. Both ways gave me unbelievably soft hair. It also helped fight my usual frizzes and made my hair super shiny.
If you are fighting the effects of dry winter air and dreaming of warmer locals, you can’t beat a 15 minute tropical break to soften and moisturize your hair.
If you liked this post, you should also check out:
- Soft Sweet Hair with Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk
- Sweet Pots of Hand Cream: Carol’s Daughter Shea Souffles
- Get Refreshed in the Shower with CO Bigelow Mentha Hair Mint-Infused Invigorating Shampoo and Conditioner
- Product Review: Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment
- Who Wants Soft, Shiny Hair? L’Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Conditioner and Conditioning Treatment