Get Beautiful And Give Back With Smashbox’s Mother Earth Palette
Smashbox is a great cosmetics company. They make great products and are always coming out with new products that are fun and different and help make wearing makeup fun. Recently they came out with the Mother Earth Palette, an eco-friendly palette of four certified organic eyeshadows and a blush in a wooden compact. The first thing I noticed was the great wooden compact. It says that it is made of sustainable materials, so I’m not sure if it is made of wood or bamboo, but it is smooth and rich looking and recycleable. In fact, even the paper box that it comes in is printed with eco-friendly ingredients and is recycleabe. This product is even Green Seal Certified!
The 4 eyeshadows are a dark matte purple, a shimmery navy, a shimmery gold and a matte pale pink. Together you can make up all sorts of looks. I used the light pink and gold for the office one day, used the navy and gold for an evening out, the dark purple as a liner and in my crease another day and have used the pink and gold each as a highlighter under my brows and in my inner corners. The blush is a great peachy color and goes on light and will probably flatter almost any skin tone.
If you aren’t sold yet, consider that with every purchase of this palette, a donation is made to Trees For The Future, a non-profit that is working to create sustainable environments through reforrestation.
If you liked this post, you should also check out:
- Show Your Inner Beauty and Give Back on International Women’s Day
- Give Back This Holiday Season With Social Responsible Gifts from BeadforLife
- Beautiful, Natural Skin with bareMinerals
- Helping Out Moms Everywhere: oopsy daisy! beautiful baby High Chair Hair Care Rinse Free Shampoo
- Need A Last Minute Gift For Your Mother-in-Law? Pick Up Burt’s Bees Radiance or Mint Medley Gift Set