Emmys Beauty: Win The Product That Gave Rose Byrne Her Ultra Polished Do
Awards shows can be a great resource for picking up new beauty ideas. Not that you’ll be sporting a designer gown to well, anything really, in the near future, but some of the hair and makeup looks are totally doable.
Rose Byrne’s sleek do is very office friendly. To get the look, stylist Harry Josh (Gisele’s stylist and John Frieda International Creative Consultant) gave Rose this ultra-chic collar bone-length cut to accentuate her bone structure and play up her youth. “Since her dress was so elegant, I wanted to create a simple and chic look for Rose,” said Harry. “I knew that leaving her hair down to showcase her new cut would do just that.”
To style her new cut, Harry began by applying John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Formula Hair Serum to Rose’s soaking wet hair to ensure her style remained frizz-free and polished throughout the night. “By infusing soaking wet hair with a dime-size portion of Frizz-Ease Serum, you can block frizz that is caused by humidity and fend off flyaways before they start, paving the way for smooth, flawless style,” said Harry.
Harry then applied Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation to her towel dried hair before blowing it out straight in sections using a round boar bristle brush. Starting with hair at the back of her head and working towards the crown, Harry emphasized a deep side part by pulling hair to the left as he dried. “It’s essential to begin blow drying from the roots when you’re wearing a side part. Be sure to work hair in the direction of the part as you dry to ensure that the style stays in place.”
Harry finished by spritzing Frizz-Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist evenly throughout Rose’s hair to amplify shine and flaunt her new color. “I wanted to be sure that Rose’s hair captured the light and appeared luminous when she was in front of the camera,” explained Harry. “100% Shine gave it a glossy finish that stayed all night.”
5 lucky winners will win a tube of Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation. You can enter up to 3 times by:
- Sign up to receive our updates by e-mail (if you are already a subscriber, please leave a comment that you are a subscriber)
- Tweet about our contest: send me a tweet @beautyiseasy then leave me your twitter name in a comment to this post
- Become a Fan on our Facebook page (if you are already a fan, please leave a comment to this post that you are a FB fan).
5 winners will be randomly selected after October 4, 2009 at 11:59pm MST. Open to US Residents only. Good luck!
If you liked this post, you should also check out:
- Product Review: Mizani Rose H2O Conditioning Hairdress
- Product Review: Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser and Ultra Facial Toner
- Contest: Win A Summer Beauty Kit
- Product Review: John Frieda Straight Ahead and Curl Around Style-Starting Daily Shampoo and Conditioner
- Earth Friendly Giveaway: Win Some Flower Child Beauty Loot!