Solid Coverage With Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer
Sometimes I wish that I could use that heavy duty concealer that people use to cover tattoos on my zits. Some concealers just slide right off those angry red domes. No matter how much I gently pat the formula on, it just won’t stick. So I’ve been turning to a stick to get the coverage I need. Rimmel’s Hide The Blemish Concealer is a concealer stick that looks like a basic tube of lipstick. The formula comes in 3 shades and camouflages like nobodies business!
You can either apply the formula straight onto your spot, apply it with your fingers or a concealer brush. The formula is thick and smooth. The smoothness makes it easy to apply and blend, while the thickness helps it stay put. You can apply it to a zit and blend out the edges without the entire thing wiping off.
The formula doesn’t contain any acne fighting ingredients. This can be a good and bad thing. Good because you can use it anywhere you need coverage, even your delicate undereye area, without having to worry about dryness or irritation. Bad because it won’t help fight the pimple you are desperately trying to hide. So be sure to apply an acne fighting product first.
If you liked this post, you should also check out:
- Hide Your Imperfections in a Flash with Patricia Wexler M.D. Dermatology Fastscription Instant Airbrush Line Smoothing SuperConcealer
- Travel Friendly Powder Foundation: Rimmel Lasting Finish Mineral Powder Foundation
- Longer Lasting Makeup With Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer
- Light Foundation For Summer: Rimmel Stay Matte Clarifying Foundation
- A Little Self Confidence With Certain Dri Solid Anti-Perspirant