Your New Favorite Gloss: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipgloss SPF 15
Rimmel’s new spring collection offers up one of the best lipglosses I’ve tried in a long time: Moisture Renew with SPF 15. It combines all the things I love in many other glosses I’ve tried, into one very affordable tube ($6.50/ea). This lipgloss offers moisutre, SPF 15, great sheer color with just a hint of shimmer without the stickiness that some glosses suffer from.
I checked out Rose Cocoon, a shimmery pink shade that gives my lips just a little bit more than a hint of color, but doesn’t make me look made-up. The foam tip brush and natural looking color make it easy to apply the gloss without a mirror, making it great to have with you when you are on the go. The formula contains collagen, hyaluronic acid and vitamins A, C and E, giving great moisture relief to my winter chapped lips. And I absolutely LOVE that I’m getting effortless sun protection on my kisser. The formula lasted for hours, but did come off on cups, etc pretty easily – good thing reapplying was a snap!
Look for it and the other 13 great shades this spring.
If you liked this post, you should also check out:
- Rimmel’s Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay Gloss
- Long Wearing Sun Protection Smashbox Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss with SPF 15
- Big, Shiny Lips With Givenchy Gloss Interdit Ultra-Shiny Color Plumping Effect
- Your New Favorite Burt’s Bees Lip Balm: Nourishing With Mango Butter And Rejuvenating With Acai Berry (And Win A Trip To The Amazon!)
- Professional Polish At A Wallet Friendly Price: Rimmel London’s Lasting Finish Pro Nail Enamel