The Latest From Burt’s Bees: Tinted Lip Balm
The latest awesome offering from Burt’s Bees is a Tinted Lip Balm. A hybrid of their wildly popular lip balm and tinted lip shimmer sticks, this is just another great way to get your Burts. Packaged in chic looking, eco-friendly cardboard tubes, the lip balm itself is dispensed from a brown lip balm tube. The six shades have flower names and have a sweet, slightly fruity scent.
I checked out Pink Blossom, a light pink, and Hibiscus, an orangey – red. Both looked great with their semi-sheer color and lightly shiny finish. The balms are made with coconut, vegetable, sunflower seed, soy bean and olive oils, shea butter and of course beeswax among other natural ingredients. You get the moisturizing benefits of a lip balm with really great looking color.
If you are wondering how these differ from the lip shimmers, they don’t have the shimmer or the peppermint scent. Maybe that’s a selling point to some, but it just makes it harder for me to choose which Burt’s Bees lip product to use each day!
If you liked this post, you should also check out:
- Your New Favorite Burt’s Bees Lip Balm: Nourishing With Mango Butter And Rejuvenating With Acai Berry (And Win A Trip To The Amazon!)
- Add Another Great Shade To Your Collection of Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmers
- Win The Entire Line! New Softlips PURE 100% Natural Lip Glosses, Tinted Balms, Butter And Polish
- Finally! Natural Acne Solutions From Burt’s Bees
- Sooth Those Lips With Naturally Nourishing Lip Balm by Upper Canada Soap