The Scent Of Spring Is In The Air: Banana Republic’s Wildbloom Fragrance
If you are as ready for spring as I am, you can get a jump start on it with Banana Republic‘s new Wildbloom fragrance. Chock full of fresh florals, this is a standout fragrance, not your auntie’s potpourri scent. Top notes of pear, guava, kumquat and pink grapefruit give a citrusy splash to the hydrangea, Hawaiian pikake, blue orchid and camellia heart of the fragrance. Base notes of patchouli, sandalwood, tonka, oud wood, musk and suede ground the feminine scent with a little sophistication.
This has been the next best thing to seeing my crocuses and daffodils start peeking out of my gardens, towards getting me excited for the warmer weather to come.
If you liked this post, you should also check out:
- Review: Banana Republic Malachite Signature Scent
- Like A Fragrance Soundtrack For Your Day Lisa Hoffman Variations Fragrance
- Perfect For Valentines Day: Banana Republic Rosewood Perfume
- Smell Like Summer With Atelier Cologne’s Orange Sanguine
- Clean, Natural Fragrance: leila lou Fragrance by Rosie Jane